However, you should know that if you decide not to use some cookies, this website may not work perfectly and may affect your user experience.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a essentially a message that is passed between your browser and an internet server. A small file is downloaded to your we browser when you access certain websites or blogs.
Cookies allow that page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer, and depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize you, such as when you log in to an account on a website.
The user’s browser stores cookies only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the browser’s memory at the end of the browser session (these are called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and allow you to accept or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Cookies are associated with the browser, not the person, so they do not usually store sensitive information about you such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they store are technical, statistical, personal preferences, content customization, etc.
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES: CURRENT REGULATIONS
The LSSI-ECRegulation (Law on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce)
The GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons),which unifies the regulation of the processing of personal data in EU countries.
This Cookies Policy could be modified at any time to adapt to regulatory developments or changes in our activities, being in force that is published on the website at all times.
TYPES OF COOKIES
In order to offer you a better user experience, obtain analytical data, store and retrieve information about your browsing or equipment habits and develop its activity, this website https://www.atelierglez.com, uses its own and third-party cookies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse through a website, platform, or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted pages, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They cookies allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which he accesses the service, the locale from where they access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies which are used by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies allow us to efficiently manage the offer of advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisements to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make of our website. To do this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet so we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow the efficient management of the advertising spaces where, if applicable, the publisher has included in a website, application, or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information about user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
- Third-party cookies:This website https://www.atelierglez.com may use third-party services that, on Google’s behalf, will collect information for statistical purposes, use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
You can also adjust the settings so that your browser rejects all cookies,or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer.
Keep in mind that you will have to separately update the settings of each browser and computer that you use since, as we have mentioned above cookies are associated with the browser, not the person.
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es-419
Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265